How do I file a Notice of Claim with the City?

A Notice of Claim Form can be obtained at a stationary store and it should be completed and submitted to the City Clerk's Office either in person or throught the mail with any bills, estimates, photos, police reports, etc. attached.  If submitting through the mail, it should be sent Certified Return Receipt.