How do I dispute the summons I received?

You may plead "Not Guilty", mail it to:
Parking Violations Bureau
83 Broadway
Newburgh, NY 12550

We will schedule a time for you to appear and notify you by mail. Parking tickets cannot be contested on the grounds that the operator is unable to pay. Also a ticket cannot be contested solely on the grounds that you believe that the Parking Regulation you violated is unfair.

Show All Answers

1. How can I make a payment 24/7?
2. What is the mailing address?
3. How do I dispute the summons I received?
4. Who do I contact if my vehicle has been impounded?
5. When do you have to follow parking regulations?
6. Who do I make the check payable to?