The City Council and City of Newburgh staff will conduct 2024 Budget Work Sessions as part of the City’s annual budget approval process for Fiscal Year 2024.
The 2024 Budget Work Sessions will commence in-person at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers on the third floor of City Hall, 83 Broadway, Newburgh, NY 12550 beginning September 18, 2023, and continuing through September 28, 2023. The budget work sessions will be livestreamed via the City’s website, and Facebook pages, as well as recorded. The recording will be made available at a later date.
To view the livestream of the budget work sessions on their scheduled dates visit: https://www.cityofnewburgh-ny.gov/289/Live-Video-Streaming.
To view the 2024 Budget Work Session calendar visit www.cityofnewburgh-ny.gov
- September 18, 2023: City Clerk; Planning & Development; Tax Collector; Traffic Violations Bureau; Police Department/Courthouse/Auxiliary
- September 19, 2023: Land Use Boards; Police Community Relations and Review Board; Corporation Counsel; Arts & Cultural Commission; Human Rights Commission
- September 20, 2023: Civil Service; Engineering Department; Waste Water Treatment Plant; Fire Department; Code Compliance
- September 26, 2023: Assessor; Department of Public Works
- September 27, 2023: Historian; Recreation Department; Water Department
- September 28, 2023: Executive Office; City Council; Comptroller; Information Systems