This fall, visit nearby museums free of charge with a Newburgh Free Library Museum Pass! Free museum passes are available to be checked out with a Newburgh Free Library card (like a book or a DVD) on a first-come, first-serve basis at 124 Grand Street to those interested in visiting participating museums.
Participating museum can be found on the Newburgh Free Library website and available passes are listed on the Newburgh Free Library’s online catalog.
If you are interested in visiting a participating museum, please be sure to visit the corresponding museums website before planning your visit to confirm the museum’s current hours of operation and entry requirements.
Borrowers should be aware of the following:
- Museum passes cannot be reserved
- The pass borrower must be an adult Newburgh Free Library card holder with no fines or lost/overdue items on their record.
- The pass must be checked out to an adult card (unless it is a Mohonk Preserve pass).
- Only one pass may be borrowed at a time.
- The loan period for a pass is 3 days.
- The late fine is $10 per day.
- Passes are considered lost if they are not returned to the Main Library within one (1) week.
- If you lose a museum pass, you will be charged the full cost of the museum pass.
- The museum you visit may ask to see your Newburgh Free Library card, along with the membership pass and a photo ID.
For more information on the Museum Pass Program please call 845-563-3618.