- GIS / Mapping
- Order Printed Maps
Order Printed Maps
Newburgh GIS has already prepared a number of maps. You can purchase good-quality prints of these maps for fees based on the size of the print, as follows:
|Print Size||First Copy||Additional Copies|
|8.5 by 11 inches||$5||$3 each|
|11 by 17 inches||$10||$6 each|
|Custom up to 36 by 40 inches||$25||$15 each|
|Larger than 36 by 40 inches||$30||$18 each|
You can order prints, in any size, of the prepared maps listed below. The only cost is for printing.
Some listed maps have links showing print size and file size. You can click on the link to download the map free of charge and view it on your computer; however, note the following:
- Some files are very large and may take a long time to download.
- Maps marked "8 by 11" are pre-formatted for printing on home printers.
- Maps in larger sizes (11 by 17 or 36 by 40) can be printed as multiple pages, or they can scaled down to home-printer size but may not be completely legible.
Containing streets, parcels, zoning districts, overlay districts.
- Existing Zoning [8 by 11/600K] [11 by 17/726K]
- Proposed R-2 Zone [8 by 11/360K]
- Lot Sizes (PDF) [36 by 40/1.5MB]
- Lots under 1 acre with frontage > 35 foot (PDF) [36 by 40/1.3MB]
Master Plan Maps
- City Parks (PDF) [8 by 11/1.5MB]
- Vacant Property [8 by 11/800K]
- Open Space
- Property Condition
- City-Owned Property [8 by 11/1MB]
- Tax-Exempt Properties (PDF) [36 by 40/1.1MB]
- Land Use
- Financially Assisted Housing (PDF) [8 by 11/1MB]
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas (PDF) [8 by 11/675K]
- Residential Properties Sales April 2007 (PDF) [36 by 40/1.7 MB]
Containing any combination of:
- Streets (PDF) [8 by 11/550K]
- Municipal Boundary
- Points of Interest
- Historic, Design and Viewshed Districts (PDF) [8 by 11/400K]
- Wards and Election Districts (PDF) [8 by 11]
- Census Tracts (PDF) [8 by 11/580K]
- Population Density by Ward (PDF) [8 by 11/234K]
- Ethnicity by Census Tract (PDF) [8 by 11/372K]
Water Resource Maps
- Waterbody, Floodplain, Wetlands
- Surface Water Supply Protection Zone
- Watershed Boundary
- Topography, Soil Slope [8 by 11/970K]
- Steep Slopes (PDF) [8 by 11/844K]
- Environmental Remediation Sites (PDF) [8 by 11/771K]
How to Order
To order custom map preparation or acquire data sets, do the following:
- Specify the map or data set you want to order.
- Select the size and quantity any maps you want printed.
- Calculate the fee. For an estimate on labor charges and completion date, call 845-569-7488.
- Fill in the Service Request Form (PDF).
- Mail the form with the fee (payable to the City of Newburgh) to:
Newburgh, NY 12550
If you have any questions, contact the Newburgh GIS.
You can combine data types in maps, as in this sample (PDF) combining orthorimagery (aerial photography) with superimposed 2-foot contour lines.
You can also order a USGS (Geological Service) Topographic maps sample (PDF).