Please note that the following details have been developed using the City of Newburgh designated plot style.
Would you rather have the details plot with your plot style? We have you covered! Check out the tutorial that we developed by clicking here to help you out. You will need the layer states file we created, CNBDetails.las. This process is pretty cut and dry, so you should be good to have our details look good on your drawings. Let us know if you have any issues, we will do our best to help you out if we are able.
Site Plan Notes
- City Approval Signature Block (DWG) (PDF)
The DWG is included in a .zip file that includes the appropriate font files and an image of the City seal. Ensure that the plot transparency option under Plot options is checked in the plot dialogue box. If the City seal is not visible in the CAD drawing or after the plotting process, there is an issue.
- Owner/Applicant Consent Note (DWG) (PDF)
The DWG is included in a .zip file that includes the appropriate font files.
- Dig Safely New York (DWG) (PDF)
Streetscape Standards Details
Before you download any details, it is highly recommended that you refer to the City's Streetscape Standards, here, and ensure you understand where in the City your project is located. This mainly refers to whether the project location is within the East End Historic District or not.
- Asphalt Paving - City ROW (DWG) (PDF) is the work you are proposing within the City street? Then you need this detail for your site plan.
- Asphalt Remediation - City ROW (DWG) (PDF), is the work you are proposing within the City street? If so, is any part of the excavation within four feet of the curb line? Then you need this detail for your site plan.
- Continental Crosswalk Marking (DWG) (PDF)
- Driveway Apron Configuration (DWG) (PDF)
Within the East End Historic District
- Concrete Sidewalk -Decorative (DWG) (PDF)
- Granite Curb (DWG) (PDF)
- Natural Bluestone Sidewalk (DWG) (PDF)
- Tree Pit - Historic District (DWG) (PDF), tree pits installed in the historic district require reclaimed bluestone curbing to be used to flank the tree pit, therefore you need the Granite Curb details above.
Elsewhere in the City
The materials specified within the East End Historic District are strongly encouraged in addition to the following:
Other Standard Details
The following details are warranted throughout the City dependent on the Scope of Work.
Water & Sewer Details & Notes
- 4" Sanitary Sewer Cleanout (DWG) (PDF)
- Sanitary Sewer Saddle Connection (DWG) (PDF)
- Sewer Connection Notes (DWG) (PDF)
- Water Connection Notes (DWG) (PDF)
- Dog House Manhole (DWG) (PDF)
- Manhole Cover and Frame (DWG) (PDF)
- Manhole Steps (DWG) (PDF)
Erosion & Sediment Control Details & Notes
- Silt Fence (DWG) (PDF)
- Silt Fence - Reinforced (DWG) (PDF)
- Soil Stockpile (DWG) (PDF)
- Stabilized Construction Access (DWG) (PDF)
- Erosion and Sediment Control Notes (DWG) (PDF)
- Seeding Schedule (DWG) (PDF)
Planting Details & Notes
- Deciduous Tree Planting and Guying (DWG) (PDF)
- Evergreen Tree Planting and Guying (DWG) (PDF)
- Planting Notes (DWG) (PDF)
ADA Details & Notes
The following details and notes shall be added to all drawings in which an ADA curb ramp in the public R.O.W. is proposed. Additionally, the ADA Curb Ramp Design and Layout - Preferred Standards shall be included as part of the curb extensions.