The City of Newburgh is located at the intersection of several transportation systems: the Hudson River, Stewart International Airport, Intersate Highways 84 and 87 (the New York State Thruway), and railway routes including CSX freight and, across the river, the Metro North commuter line and Amtrak. Commuter and local bus lines are also available.
Metro-North Trains stop at the Beacon station just across the Hudson River from Newburgh. Schedules
Metro-North operates ferry service between Newburgh and Beacon Station during morning and event rush hours.
Stewart International Airport is now operated by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. For more information view the airport website.
Local Bus Service
NBBC operates buses on local routes and between Newburgh and Beacon.
News & Announcements
- Human Rights Commission Meeting March 11th, 2015 CANCELED
- Notice of Special Meeting for Newburgh Housing Authority-Saturday, March 7th at 11AM
- EMERGENCIA DE NIEVE HA SIDO DECLARADA MARZO 1ro DESDE LAS 6 P.M.
- SNOW EMERGENCY DECLARED FOR 6:00PM SUNDAY, MARCH 1st, 2015
- FIRE HYDRANTS IN THE CITY OF NEWBURGH