Paying Tickets & Fines
Online Payments are now accepted and processed 24x7 through https://www.dspayments.com/newburgh
Phone Payments are now accepted and processed 24x7 by calling 866-449-7584
Collection of non-moving parking violation tickets and meter fines.
- Walk-in payments may be made at City Hall, 83 Broadway, Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
- You must enter a plea of guilty or not guilty within 15 days from the date of the violation.
- If no plea is entered after 15 days, the fine increases. See reverse side of summons for correct amount due.
- Registration of vehicle may be denied for failure to pay or plead to a summons.
- For more information regarding parking violations please call the City of Newburgh ticket processing center at 866-449-7584.
- Personal checks over $100.00 must be certified.