Paying Tickets & Fines
Online Payments are now accepted and processed through https://www.dspayments.com/newburgh
Collection of non-moving parking violation tickets and meter fines.
- You must enter a plea of guilty or not guilty within 15 days from the date of the violation.
- If no plea is entered after 15 days, the fine increases. See reverse side of summons for correct amount due.
- Registration of vehicle may be denied for failure to pay or plead to a summons.
- For more information regarding parking violations please call the City of Newburgh ticket processing center at 877-432-0411
- Personal checks over $100.00 must be certified.
83 BroadwayNewburgh, NY 12550