FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) How can I make a payment 24x7?
2)Who do I make the check payable to?
City of Newburgh
3) What is the mailing address?
Citation Processing Center
PO Box 3214
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3214
4) How do I dispute the summons I received?
You may plead "Not Guilty", mail it to:
5) Who do I contact if my vehicle has been impounded?
Call the City of Newburgh Police Department at (845) 561-3131 and notify the representative that your car is impounded. Any outstanding tickets under the registered owners name and/or the titled owner must be paid, the vehicle must be registered and insured and all towing and storage charges satisfied in order to obtain a release form. If the police have a hold on the vehicle you will also need written authorization from the Police Department in order to retrieve the vehicle.
6) When do you have to follow parking regulations?
You have to park legally every day of the year, no exceptions for holidays.