"This is a very exciting time in Newburgh's history to be its Mayor. We are at a crossroads of economic development initiative, educational opportunities, and historic preservation.
As Mayor, I welcome new residents, businesses, and visitors to come see and be part of our renaissance!"
Judy Kennedy, Mayor
2013 State of the City Address
Listen to the address (mp3, 70MB)
View the presentation (pdf, 18MB)
News & Announcements
- Closure of Brown's Pond Due to Decreased Water Levels and City of Newburgh's New "Catch and Release" Advisory at Masterson Lake Park
- 2016 Memorial Day Parade Line Up
- City Council Emergency Meeting Scheduled 6 p.m. Thursday, May 25, 2016
- Newburgh Last Saturday Events
- Resignation of Comptroller John Aber