The City Clerk's Office, located on the first floor of City Hall, issues permits and licences for various purposes, including:
- Licenses for taxi cabs, taxi drivers, peddlers and towing
- Marriage licenses
- Certified copies of birth and death certificates
- Dog licenses, adoptions and redemptions
Monday - Friday
8:30a.m. - 4:00p.m.
City Hall, First Floor
83 BroadwayNewburgh, NY 12550
News & Announcements
- City Council Meeting Relocated on Monday, Dec. 12, 2016 to Recreation Center at 401 Washington St.
- Upcoming Exam - Fire Chief
- City Seeks Developers for City Owned Historic Properties
- City of Newburgh Fire Department Hosts Pancake Breakfast for the Community 12/18/16
- PFOS COMMUNITY STAKEHOLDERS LEADERSHIP FORUM/FORO DE LIDERAZGO COMUNITARIO