News & Announcements
- Road Closure - Colden Street between Marine Dr. & Second St.
- CITY OF NEWBURGH FIRE DEPARTMENT OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY OCTOBER 10 AT 10:00 A.M.
- Fire Hydrant Flushing In the City of Newburgh Begins October 11th
- Newburgh Enlarged City School District Family Expo October 24th
- City of Newburgh Announces Fall Festival October 17th
Welcome to Newburgh
The City of Newburgh boasts the second largest historic district in New York State. An easy walking tour of the East End will take you by architectural gems from the 1800s, including the breathtaking Greek Revival Dutch Reformed Church....More