News & Announcements
- Public Notice of 2014 Budget Amendment
- September City Council Work Session/Meeting Schedule Change
- A.G. Schneiderman announces new $20M round of funding for Land Banks across New York
- ROAD CLOSURE: JOHNSTON ST.
- 26th Annual International Festival August 29-Sept. 1 to feature Voices of Glory and Jermaine Paul
Welcome to Newburgh
The City of Newburgh boasts the second largest historic district in New York State. An easy walking tour of the East End will take you by architectural gems from the 1800s, including the breathtaking Greek Revival Dutch Reformed Church....More