News & Announcements
- City Council Meeting Relocated on Monday, Dec. 12, 2016 to Recreation Center at 401 Washington St.
- Upcoming Exam - Fire Chief
- City Seeks Developers for City Owned Historic Properties
- City of Newburgh Fire Department Hosts Pancake Breakfast for the Community 12/18/16
- PFOS COMMUNITY STAKEHOLDERS LEADERSHIP FORUM/FORO DE LIDERAZGO COMUNITARIO
Welcome to Newburgh
The City of Newburgh boasts the second largest historic district in New York State. An easy walking tour of the East End will take you by architectural gems from the 1800s, including the breathtaking Greek Revival Dutch Reformed Church....More